Archive for category Obesity
A healthy man is a wealth man. There is no joy and achievement in acquiring wealth when your health is failing you. An obese or overweight person cannot participate in active fun and play. He tends to have terrible symptoms of heartburn, chest pains, hurting kneels and swollen legs. He experiences hatred and rejection when people desert him due to his slowness and sluggishness.
Man needs to live a low risk of ill health and early death. You need to live a life that will help you to enjoy more aspects of your life. You must consciously do things that help to keep you healthy. Carefully observe the following, put them into practice and you will surely record success in your health and fitness.
Eating habit: Are you the type that eats as many times as you desire? You need to caution yourself on the type of food you eat. An obese or overweight person should eat much of fruits, vegetables, protein, and fish, drink a lot of water and avoid eating in between meals. He should also run away from junk and juice as well as fast food and carbohydrate but rather eat much of protein.
Healthy diet: Healthy feeding habits will improve your mental and physical energy. All the essential nutrients like vitamins, proteins, minerals and little carbohydrates because of energy are needed to be present in your meals. Foods that are fatty and sugary should be completely avoided. Excessive food should also be avoided. Eat a little size regularly and you will be healthy and fit.
Exercise: This involves all bodily activities and help to maintain fitness and health. Exercise will boost your immunity and prevent diseases like obesity, heart attack, heart failure and other cardiovascular diseases. It improves your mental health, prevents and promotes self-esteem. Avoid vigorous exercise as this may cause health hazard. Simple jogging, walking and dancing are okay for you. You can decide to take stair case instead of elevator. You may decide to leave your car at park and trek to church or market. Read the rest of this entry »
Obesity is one of the major health concern of people of all ages. It is everybody’s desire to have a healthy body without any obese nature but it has become very tough in this turbulent lifestyle to maintain such healthy body.
However, there are some tips which if followed regularly can reduce obesity to a large extend. Let us find out some common daily normal deeds which ultimately helps in reduce obesity.
1. First of all one should calculate the BMI to find out how much to lose. After that some short term realistic goals are need to be planned which if implemented can help in losing 2-3 kilos of body mass within a month.
2. The dietary habits need to be changed slowly. Foods causing excessive fats should be avoided as early as possible. One needs to keep the body hydrated and that is too by water and not by drinking juices, sodas or tea. Drinking a lot of water during the day will prove beneficial for weight loss. Having of a glass of warm water with a spoon of honey and lemon is a good option for weight loss.
3. Skipping of meals during the day is a bad sign. It may lead you to eating of fast foods as snacks which are prone to obesity. Instead, a regular meal with lots of vegetables, especially cabbage and tomatoes are healthy for weight loss. Instead of having oily or fried foods, eat grilled or boiled or baked versions of the same foods.
4. It is necessary to burn your extra calories which helps in increasing the fat in your body. So it is necessary to reduce slowly the calorie intake by 300 and increase the exercises which can burn up to 200 calories, like running, trekking, jumping. This will lead to loss of 1.5- 2 kg weight loss per month.
5. Eating of rice, refined flour and high caloric chocolates are not advisable for people those who are prone to obesity. Read the rest of this entry »